Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michelle
Forum: London Transport August 13th 07, 07:05 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Michelle
I decided to go to court and plead guilty, I had...

I decided to go to court and plead guilty, I had to pay £170 in the end. I wasn't prosecuted with anything, but I've well and truly learnt my lesson. I will never be so stupid to make a mistake...
Forum: London Transport June 11th 07, 11:58 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By Michelle
Its been a few months now and I've received a...

Its been a few months now and I've received a court summons. I've been given 3 options; to plead guilty and not attend, plead guilty and attend or plead not guilty. What would be the best option? ...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 07, 07:40 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Michelle
I don't know if anyone can help, but any further...

I don't know if anyone can help, but any further advice will be much appreciated. I recieved the letter from london underground saying legal proceedings may be initiated against me. I'm supposed to...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 07, 10:47 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By Michelle
Thank you for all your replies advice and...

Thank you for all your replies advice and otherwise. The freedom pass belongs to a relative who knew I had it, but didn't know I used it that day until now. I didn't give a full explanation of what...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 07, 02:39 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Michelle
Fare evasion

I was caught using someone elses freedom pass instead of my own oyster on London Underground. My details were taken but I wasn't given an on the spot fine. I was told that I could be cautioned or...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump