Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Avenger
Forum: London Transport December 24th 07, 08:07 PM
Replies: 125
Posted By Avenger
London Underground Ventilation Shafts

"John Rowland" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:

I'll keep an eye out for more fanshafts and email...
Forum: London Transport September 27th 07, 10:51 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Avenger
Follett urges equal pay 'decency'

"MCP" wrote in message
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7014668.stm

What cowcrap!

Ensuring...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 07, 07:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Avenger
Arab Princesses Kicked Off Plane

Why not? What's wrong with respecting someone's culture? I would
think you'd want to do that as a matter of common courtesy.

Not really. Most people in the West come from cultures where there...
Forum: London Transport May 12th 07, 10:34 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Avenger
More Shaming

Society wrote:

They're so worried about it, put in more seats.

There's no room in those trains to "put in more seats."
The seat size and pitch is...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 07, 09:09 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Avenger
And The Real Reason Is-Females And Fags Didn't Like It

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message

* men never...
Forum: London Transport May 7th 07, 06:01 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Avenger
And The Real Reason Is-Females And Fags Didn't Like It

"Avenger" wrote in message
* men never objected to being called bachelors. It's the fagolas and
cat women (formerly know as...
Forum: London Transport May 7th 07, 05:56 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Avenger
And The Real Reason Is-Females And Fags Didn't Like It

* men never objected to being called bachelors. It's the fagolas and
cat women (formerly know as "career women") who didn't like the word
spinster so to make it look good and to hide the real...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 07, 07:18 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Avenger
River Services

"Phil" wrote in message
When the O2 Millenium Dome reopens in July, Thames Clipper Services

Thomas Crapper would provide...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 07, 07:14 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Avenger
Does Anyone Know When The New Ubdersea Tunnel Will Be Completed?

I'm referring to the one connecting London to New York. I think it's a
great idea especially the non stop express trains. And the toilet facilities
and other accomodations will be of the same high...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump