Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: traveller
Forum: London Transport June 1st 07, 09:24 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
But i always thought that a defendant was...

But i always thought that a defendant was innocent until proven guilty!

It also begs the question, why do TFL seem to be pursuing prosecutions in an overwhelming number of cases now, rather than...
Forum: London Transport June 1st 07, 09:21 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
I have a question for you. Have you ever made a...

I have a question for you. Have you ever made a mistake?
Forum: London Transport May 31st 07, 08:56 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
10. Suspected fare evasion and...

10. Suspected fare evasion and prosecutions

10.1. If you are travelling on any of our services without either:

• a ticket that is valid and available for the journey you are making
• an Oyster card...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 07, 05:08 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Here's a question for everyone other than Mr....

Here's a question for everyone other than Mr. Self Righteous (i think we can all guess what your response will be, so save yourself the trouble of posting it)

If a passenger says that they didn't...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 07, 11:56 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Remind us all who said the following on another...

'There is indeed a coloured light that you could hardly miss if you were
interested in it, but TfL have never AFAIK told passengers to check...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 07, 04:55 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
What you completely fail to acknowledge is that...

What you completely fail to acknowledge is that the driver also has a responsibility to alert the passenger to the fact that their card has not registered. Some do and some don't. I suspect that the...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 07, 02:38 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Well pardon me but i wasn't aware that either of...

Well pardon me but i wasn't aware that either of you were on the bus that i used. Can the holier-than-thou brigade just give it a rest? The original question i posed was about procedure carried out...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 07, 12:25 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Thanks Paul, however here's what TFL's own...

Thanks Paul, however here's what TFL's own guidelines say about Revenue Protection Inspectors:

'Revenue Protection Inspectors issue either a Penalty Fare or a prosecution notice and clear guidelines...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 07, 10:32 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Interesting answer but i had used my card twice...

Interesting answer but i had used my card twice earlier during the day so i wasn't trying to deliberately evade payment, i simply didn't know that there were insufficient funds on the card. The fact...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 07, 09:21 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
The driver wouldn't have had much idea whose card...

The driver wouldn't have had much idea whose card it was when there are a scrum of people pushing and shoving their way onto the bus all at once.
Forum: London Transport May 28th 07, 09:19 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
If you think that everyone queues up, patiently...

If you think that everyone queues up, patiently waiting to touch their card against the reader, you've obviously never travelled on a London bus.
Forum: London Transport May 27th 07, 02:52 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Revenue Inspectors can tell whether a card is...

Revenue Inspectors can tell whether a card is registered but mine isn't. I've seen Revenue Inspectors in action in the past. They confiscate the card, issue a ticket for the remainder of the journey,...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 07, 01:10 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
I got on the bus because i didn't hear the...

I got on the bus because i didn't hear the 'reject' sound, it's an easy mistake to make. There was a scrum of people crowding onto the bus, you have a split second to swipe your card before the...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 07, 09:59 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By traveller
Revenue Protection Inspectors

I boarded a London Bus with an Oyster Card that had insufficient credit for the journey. I had used it twice previously during the day and was unaware that the credit was running low.

However the...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump