Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vmnvmcxbv
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 07, 02:43 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By vmnvmcxbv
Getting from Heathrow airport to Bayswater inn hotel by tube.

2 questions about your suggested route:

1) How to read the tube map? From your suggestion it is obvious I can
transfer at Hammersmith or Baron's Court stations. But on the map the routes
don't...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 07, 02:22 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By vmnvmcxbv
Thanks for all these useful responses!

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!

I was thinking about getting Oyster card. Will it be possible to cash it out
on my back home in Heathrow? Does it take long time?

On unrelated note: I am...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 07, 02:21 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By vmnvmcxbv
Getting from Heathrow airport to Bayswater inn hotel by tube.

I will be on vacation in London at the end of this month. I arrive to
Heathrow airport and stay in Bayswater inn hotel. Let's just say that $100
price for the taxi trip seems to be somewhat...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump