Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: West Yorkshire Bus
Forum: London Transport August 10th 10, 09:40 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
Thameslink

A simple question, in a year or two when the Thameslink works get near
to being finished, should the route be added (or be reinstated) onto
the tube map?

At the moment I feel that visitors to the...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 09, 04:59 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
London Heritage Routes

On 12 July, 22:37, "Chris Read" wrote:
With Boris being pro-Routemasters, anti-Bendibuses, I'm surprised
there hasn't been any changes...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 09, 08:25 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
London Underground frequencies

Does anyone know what frequencies are scheduled to operate on each
London Underground line, off peak, and where the various services
terminate at each end with scheduled short journeys etc

I've come...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 09, 08:21 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
London Heritage Routes

With Boris being pro-Routemasters, anti-Bendibuses, I'm surprised
there hasn't been any changes to the heritage Routemaster services in
London since they were introduced

I was in London recently and...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 09, 02:55 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
Trafalgar Square buses

Hi

Can anyone help with this query,

Services 29, 53, 91, 388 and the heritage 15 service terminate in and
around Trafalgar Square/Charing Cross

What route do these services use to turn around and...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 07, 09:25 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
Travel Centres/Bus info

You have to wonder why there are the big differences between the
Underground and Buses. With Buses all the info is available at the bus
stops or online, but on the Underground they still produce...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 07, 08:42 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
Travel Centres/Bus info

On 4 Jul, 18:46, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:50:07 +0100, "John Rowland"

wrote:

I...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 07, 06:16 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By West Yorkshire Bus
Travel Centres/Bus info

I have just come back from a trip to London and am wondering, am I
right in thinking that there are no walk in travel centres like I've
come to expect elsewhere in the UK anywhere in London

The...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump