Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport July 27th 07, 01:00 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
5million people to be banned from Picadilly Line

And if it is as broad as people fear, then it
seems really unlikely that a judge would approve such a thing.

Well let's hope not. Nonetheless I think it's depressing that the
right to protest...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 07, 11:21 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
5million people to be banned from Picadilly Line

If BAA has their way, that is.

No, really. You couldn't make it up. Check out www.tubenightmare.com
or the front page of today's Independent for more.

What kind of society are we sleepwalking...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 07, 08:48 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
victoria line shutting at 10 every school night til november

On 9 Jul, 20:35, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:32:43 -0700, "

To be completely honest I don't see that the FT report is...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 07, 06:24 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
victoria line shutting at 10 every school night til november

and it says that it will shut at 23.00 not reported by the OP

I called London Transport Info Line and they told me that last train
from Oxford Circus will leave for Brixton at 10.17pm, for...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 07, 03:32 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
victoria line shutting at 10 every school night til november

You'll have seen the posters that went up over the weekend,
announcing
the plan to close the whole Victoria Line at 10pm every Mon-Thurs til
late November. Possibly, there won't even be a rail...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump