Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport July 11th 08, 11:23 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
(Croxley) Rail link cost spirals

Erm, with all these unemployed builders being laid off left right and
centre, isn't it going to be much cheaper to do this sort of stuff in
the future?
Forum: London Transport October 10th 07, 11:18 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Crossrail

Wouldn't a connection between Crossrail and HeX require a fly over
between Crossrail to the north of the Paddington layout and the
fastlines on the south? Perhaps it will replace Heathrow Connect...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 07, 10:15 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Metronet gone bust!!!

s that a real company name? If so, I find it capable of being
ridiculed.

Its something like that. They have bluish sort of engines, I think.
Unlike that other lot which have bluish sort of engines.
Forum: London Transport July 16th 07, 08:23 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Metronet gone bust!!!

If it goes bankrupt, what sort of price could it be picked up for, is
that price affordable by Transport for London, is TfL allowed to buy
it up?

This is going to hit FirstGBRailfreight quite bad.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump