Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Uncle Dave
Forum: London Transport August 24th 07, 10:10 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Uncle Dave
Oyster Card

On Aug 23, 10:51 pm, asdf wrote:

I don't think it's poor design. Topping up online and then collecting
at a Tube station is completely pointless unless you're also...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 07, 03:20 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Uncle Dave
Oyster Card

Perhaps because the concept, the "way" in which Oyster works, it does
confuse people and you're not alone. If I gave any...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 07, 10:34 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Uncle Dave
Oyster Card

Ah, right, that's what I was wondering. OK, rather than top up on-
line I'll buy some credit at the ticket machine - I'm not...
Forum: London Transport August 21st 07, 09:28 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Uncle Dave
Oyster Card

On Aug 21, 10:23 am, Mr Thant
wrote:

1. I assume I can only validate my top up at...
Forum: London Transport August 21st 07, 08:39 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Uncle Dave
Oyster Card

On Aug 21, 4:29 am, Barry Salter wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

It's at the gateline. How did you get...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 07, 09:54 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Uncle Dave
Oyster Card

I'm just about ready to give up with this. I missed the DLR at London
City the first time I used it because the machine was hidden away in
an alcove in the entrance rather than on the platform. OK,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump