Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim
Forum: London Transport January 20th 09, 12:33 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Tim
Electrostar/Capitalstar delays

"Paul Scott" wrote in message
A fairly concise explanation of Bombardier's current situation he

"BRITAIN'S...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 08, 06:26 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim
Neasden Depot facts and figures?

Neasden Depot is said to be the biggest on the LU network. Does anybody
know how many miles of track it has? Also, am I right in thinking it
operates round the clock?
Forum: London Transport December 15th 07, 02:05 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim
Tube megawatts?

Does anybody have any idea what the maximum power output is (if that's the
right expression) for something like a 6-car tube train with a full load of
passengers? I'm thinking of a District line...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump