Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport April 12th 09, 02:27 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
FAO Ticket staff at Wanstead Tube station

On 12 Apr, 12:40, wrote:

I am confused as to why you felt it necessary to have such a
conversation. *You already know how the rules work and that you will
receive the...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 09, 12:07 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
FAO Ticket staff at Wanstead Tube station

Thank you very much for trying to explain to me yesterday ( Saturday
11th April) that the z2-6 cap does not exist for National Railcard
holders. I respect the fact that you have been in ticketing...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 09, 11:42 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster fares and Shepherd's Bush London Overground ( Revisited )

Hi there,
Done some travelling on an old familiar route ( Central Station to NLL
station) and noticed some fare changes. Apologies in advance if this
is old news.

South Ruislip / Greenford ( Central...
Forum: London Transport December 9th 08, 10:28 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Marylebone (LU) - Marylebone (NR) : Valid OOS Oyster interchange ?

Hello,
As there are occasionally works on the western end of the Central Line
I was wondering if I took LU from say Oxford Circus to Marylebone and
then NR to Northolt Park / South Ruislip, could I...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 08, 12:24 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Thunderbirds are go in the Chilterns !!!????

Just caught the backend of a train consisting of a set of old liveried
Virgin coaches ( MK3 ?,) with the driving trailer. tailed with a
Thunderbird Class 57 going through High Wycombe. Was the...
Forum: London Transport March 28th 08, 05:38 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Validity of Local Authority "Over 60s" free bus passes ?

Greetings all.
My father got his free Local Authority bus pass through the post just
the other day. Previously it was only valid on local buses in our
district but I hear that is will now be valid on...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 08, 04:13 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster PAYG and the Finchley Road / Finchley Rd + FrognalInterchange problem.

I received an email today from LOROL customer services.
Thank you for your recent email.

I am unable to tell you the route for your journey, you will need...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 08, 12:51 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster PAYG and the Finchley Road / Finchley Rd + Frognal Interchangeproblem.

Just read the excellent London Connections Blog http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
which links to a the minutes of a Londontravelwatch meeting on changes
to Oyster Fares and London Overground....
Forum: London Transport February 16th 08, 08:17 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Fare and routing query

On 16 Feb, 19:55, Mr Thant
wrote:

So would Ruislip (Metropolitan Line) - Kings Cross (Victoria Line) -
Forum: London Transport February 16th 08, 06:05 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Fare and routing query

On 16 Feb, 17:42, Mr Thant
wrote:

(btw, even though you aren't charged a Z1 fare, you're completely
allowed to go that way if you want to)

So...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 08, 03:11 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Fare and routing query

That isn't how PAYG works though. Touching out and back in within an
unspecified 'short time' (which I reckon is about 15...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 08, 02:03 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Fare and routing query

I just done a search on the TFL "Fare Finder" page for Ruislip
(London Underground) to Hackney Central ( London Overground ). It
came out with the following results...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump