Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: philip
Forum: London Transport March 25th 09, 08:05 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By philip
G20 Summit

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On 25 Mar, 20:01, "John Salmon" wrote:

Forum: London Transport March 25th 09, 05:12 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By philip
G20 Summit

Does anyone know if there are plans to change public transport next
Wednesday and Thursday when the Summit is in town. At work we are being
warned about probable disruption (I work in the City)...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 08, 07:20 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By philip
LT Goldcard

For the first time I am going to buy an annual season on Jan 1st to beat the
fare increase. I just need a Zone 1 and 2 travelcard in London which I
should really pick up from LU at my local...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump