Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport March 25th 09, 01:15 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
(Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On Mar 25, 9:16*am, wrote:
On Mar 25, 1:08*am, wrote:

Is that charging structure new, at Newark?

I haven't been there for a few years, but I'm 90%...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 09, 12:08 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
(Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

As a traveler who has handled various transfers, I find that a station
in the airport is far more convenient and reduces the...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 09, 11:46 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
(Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On Mar 24, 1:43*pm, wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:40*am, wrote:
[snip]
Unless HS2 is run by idiots, the trains will
still go on to Euston.

You...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 09, 05:40 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Moorgate Thameslink platforms....

On Mar 21, 6:14*pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
"Peter Masson" wrote ...

Isn't the long term wish list for the Bank branch of the DLR to extend it
Forum: London Transport March 24th 09, 04:45 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
The "Lasso Line"

On Mar 24, 4:52*am, peter wrote:
Just a thought. No idea if it's practical

There's a lot of redundant platforms at Moorgate now. *How about
starting at Moorgate,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump