Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Winter
Forum: London Transport August 11th 03, 04:06 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By David Winter
DLR Station Names Orgins?

Do I understand correctly that they were shipped to Perth, Western
Australia, melted down and recast to make the bells of "The Belltower" at
Barrack Square. In that case, there's probably some flats...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 03, 03:43 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By David Winter
Shielding 750 volt 3rd rail ?

Mid voltage AC would probably have many attractions. Suggest 625/1250/2500
respectively for underground, inner urban and open country respectively.
Dual voltage with 25kV relatively easy to...
Forum: London Transport August 10th 03, 02:26 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By David Winter
Credit card sized tube map...

Seeing as the back won't be readable through the wallet "window", I'd
suggest you try to advertising sponsorship. There's probably room for 3 or 4
companies to get their logos in there as "sponsors"....
Forum: London Transport August 10th 03, 01:30 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By David Winter
And you thought it was just London that had problems ...

Go to aus.rail for a blow by blow commentary by locals. Some subject headers
refer to the Mil-lemon.

The only way out of this black hole is to restore vertically integrated
railways with engineering...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump