Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tubethumper
Forum: London Transport November 27th 09, 12:03 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By tubethumper
remark about muslim was an obvious one I thought....

remark about muslim was an obvious one I thought. I used the word knob twice in the context of members of the rmt as a joke member is a polite term for knob (oh look i have used it twice...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 09, 11:02 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By tubethumper
The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE)

This blog is intended for entertainment and tells stories fo the the passenger typres, the service and the staff of the wonderful London Underground. Enjoy (or not)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump