Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roy Stilling[_2_]
Forum: London Transport February 6th 12, 07:36 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
First rule of politics: If your opponent has a great idea, copy it!

On Feb 6, 3:00*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
The report says that the outer limit of stations aligns with the
Mayor's wider boundary.

has TfL or the GLA ever produced a map...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 12, 01:48 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
Connaught Tunnel for Crossrail or not?

On Feb 2, 9:38*am, wrote:
On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:04:41 -0800 (PST)

Given that it was used by the north london line up until a few years ago
I think they're 70 years too...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 11, 12:52 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
FCC Stitching Customers Up?

On Oct 26, 6:39*pm, "Graham Harrison"
Could you make them up from combinations of class 377...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 11, 12:54 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
FCC Stitching Customers Up?

On Oct 26, 7:48*am, wrote:
Which line? There are no 13 car trains on FCC nor any plans for them.

Are there any plans for 13 car trains *anywhere* on the...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 11, 09:12 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
Victoria Tube station escalator works finished

On Oct 18, 4:11*pm, "Richard J." wrote:
Phil Cook wrote on 18 October 2011
18:54:07 ...

Forum: London Transport October 6th 11, 07:05 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
Park Royal City International Masterplan

On Oct 6, 2:36*pm, Slidecage wrote:
Found the masterplan for Park Royal City International:

http://www.westlondonalliance.org/wlaextranet.nsf/0/B22E55FD6E7E97768...

Forum: London Transport March 21st 11, 12:58 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
ticketing question: outboundary travelcards

On Mar 21, 9:06*am, martin wrote:
This is probably a rather simple question, but I thought I'd come to
u.t.l to see how many answers you lot could come up with :)

Forum: London Transport February 11th 11, 02:00 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
Whats up with the Met line these days?

On Feb 11, 5:01*am, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:55:47 -0000
I suppose if LU take over the old Thameslink trackbed to moorgate then
there'll be a lot more capacity...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 11, 01:11 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
help for tube & airport

On Jan 15, 8:29*am, "max" wrote:
How long am I supposed to take going from victoria station to stansted
airport?

knowing that I've got to proceed on this way: victoria...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 10, 09:01 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
BBC: Crossrail not to lose branches or stations for savings

Also 'not design a new train' doesn't actually mean use an...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 10, 11:09 AM
Replies: 92
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
I'm in the tunnel

On 22 Sep, 11:55, "Recliner" wrote:

[X-posting to...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 10, 08:55 AM
Replies: 38
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
Javelin Trains Side-lined

On 8 Sep, 18:53, Roland Perry wrote:
The problems emerged only months after Southeastern trains began
running services

So they didn't wobble to start with?

It does...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 10, 01:15 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
DLR Stratford International

On 21 July, 13:35, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Jul 7, 11:02*pm, Mizter T wrote:

Forum: London Transport July 15th 10, 04:12 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Roy Stilling[_2_]
Farringdon to be London's busiest station

I was wondering if the new pedestrian bridges at Farringdon are the
finished article or merely temporary during the works. They feel
quite "wobbly" in places.
--
Roy
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14