Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nightjar
Forum: London Transport May 27th 10, 07:34 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By nightjar
Buses taking up 2 lanes

Mr. Benn wrote:
"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote in message
Mr. Benn wrote:
I have noticed bus drivers driving...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 10, 03:56 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By nightjar
Buses taking up 2 lanes

Mr. Benn wrote:
I have noticed bus drivers driving dangerously close behind me. ...

That's your fault. If you drove like most people appear to and did not
use your rear view mirrors, you...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 09, 07:03 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By nightjar
Traffic light problem in Golders Green

Late at night, the traffic lights on Finchley Road at the junction of West
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 09, 07:56 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By nightjar
Siamese twin traffic lights in Walthamstow

Traffic from Edmonton reaching the Crooked Billet Roundabout is greeted by
two...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 09, 09:37 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By nightjar
Streetlamps in Camden Town

"Steve Firth" wrote in message

Possibly they're markers for...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 09, 11:45 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By nightjar
Streetlamps in Camden Town

"Brimstone" wrote in message
In message
Forum: London Transport October 31st 07, 08:02 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By nightjar
A10 crossroads with Carterhatch Lane

The traffic lights here have three (traffic) phases:
1) turn right from...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 07, 06:57 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By nightjar
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

"solar penguin" wrote in message

The only one in that list that isn't really...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 06, 08:24 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By nightjar
Attempted Theft.

A pair of scrotes tried to steal my beloved Warrior from outside my flat
today in...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 06, 04:00 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By nightjar
Bollards

In the first place the engineer who designed the traffic scheme should
have...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 06, 03:40 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By nightjar
Bollards

I've recently noticed that a lot of the plastic lit-up bollards on...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 05, 02:12 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By nightjar
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:00:36 +0100, "nightjar" nightjar@insert my
surname here.uk.com...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 05, 02:50 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By nightjar
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

AIUI you can squeeze past a red light if you think the traffic lights
are...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 08:08 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By nightjar
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

Sometimes a traffic light that you know very well seems to have a...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 08:05 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By nightjar
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

Why doesn't Britain extend the...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 08:00 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By nightjar
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

If I can see to the other side of those temp ones (often they are for all
of about...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 03:52 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By nightjar
Private roads

"The Todal" wrote in message