Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OnePerson001
Forum: London Transport April 25th 12, 03:32 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By OnePerson001
Thank you, Clive. I have had a look at the maps,...

Thank you, Clive. I have had a look at the maps, and now doubt my sanity!! I was the only one left in the whole world that thought I was even remotely sane!! Now I think the only option left is to...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 12, 04:32 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By OnePerson001
Wink Thanks for the reply Stuart. I did mention that I...

Thanks for the reply Stuart. I did mention that I may be suffering from false memories, but what I do know is that you are right over Rayners Lane. The sidings there were removed in two stages. The...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 12, 09:56 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By OnePerson001
I do acknowledge I used OUR local terminology for...

I do acknowledge I used OUR local terminology for the lines, since we go UP to London and DOWN to Uxbridge. The signalling map is nice, not seen that before, but the sidings at Ruislip were a full 5...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 12, 02:46 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By OnePerson001
Question Ruislip Station sidings

With regard to the above, I know, and have pictures of the main sidings on the UP line, to London, removed around 1965/66.

However I am almost totally positive, I think, that I can recall a siding...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump