Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yameste[_3_]
Forum: London Transport June 21st 14, 06:38 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By yameste[_3_]
Filthy Seats on the Underground esp. the Bakerloo Line

CJB Are you saying that there was an attempt to block your tweet when you tried to send a message...?
I don't think TFL have access to twitter in that way. I am intrigued as to how tfl could do such...
Forum: London Transport June 18th 14, 08:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By yameste[_3_]
Filthy Seats on the Underground esp. the Bakerloo Line

I agree just got on train from Wealdstone and was completely shocked at the state of the seats on the Bakerloo line. The seats were so filthy I had to put my just cleaned chinos in the wash. This...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 12, 09:40 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By yameste[_3_]
London Overground Extension To Clapham Junction

On Thursday, 23 August 2012 22:22:46 UTC+1, wrote:
On 22/08/2012 16:10, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

In message , ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump