Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ian
Forum: London Transport May 18th 15, 08:05 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By ian
UK faces first major train strike in 20 years

The per capita GVA of Scotland is greater than any part of England
(including Yorkshire)...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 14, 07:21 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ian
First train from Cambridge for off-peak fares?

wrote in message
I know this is complicated for Cambridge to London, with the 09:20
available
for...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 13, 09:56 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By ian
Rail replacement bus gets lost

"bob" wrote in message
As in West Anglia, Great Northern (WAGN) aka "We are going nowhere"?

Forum: London Transport April 28th 13, 05:43 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By ian
Rail replacement bus gets lost

Are there examples other than the A142 at Ely...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 13, 02:25 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By ian
No crossed lines at King's Cross

wrote in message
Smartphones with Virgin, EE, and Vodafone can be used on well over 100 LUL
platforms

How many of those are...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 13, 12:58 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By ian
No crossed lines at King's Cross

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
Not that mobiles work on tube platforms... but making calls like that on
Rabbit was one of the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump