Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport October 8th 14, 06:30 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Card

I await the reply that tells me that none of these outlets exist. ;-)

I have just tried using Firefox under Windows 7 and nothing is returned if you enter a FULL postcode. Enter a place name or...
Forum: London Transport August 3rd 14, 06:32 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By [email protected]
Tunbridge Wells

Are current Oyster fares from central London to Harold Wood and
Brentwood identical (a "mid-Essex" zone) and if so what would Oyster
charge for a journey from Harold Wood to Brentwood?

Poor...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 14, 05:04 PM
Replies: 122
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster: still an unreliable rip-off

I have had four issues on Oyster.
1. I was unable to collect a topup due to illness. The help desk advised me, correctly, that it would be refunded to my card.
2 & 3 Delays took the journey time...
Forum: London Transport March 20th 14, 10:41 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Card clash

And remember that one of the USPs of Oyster was *not* needing to take it
out of your wallet to use

I don't but I keep mine in a plastic Oyster wallet not with my credit cards. Even without the...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 13, 04:36 PM
Replies: 114
Posted By [email protected]
Freedom Pass - eligibility?

The national scheme is linked to the women's retirement age. That is being increased in stages to be in line with the men's retirement age and then IIRC both increase to 67.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump