Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Knotso
Forum: London Transport September 28th 03, 06:43 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Knotso
A nice primer on London Tube vs. MTA Subway

Just got this e-mail from someone who read my post, which was about how I as a
New Yorker was curious about the London subway differs from New York. It's a
good...
Forum: London Transport September 27th 03, 05:21 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Knotso
Hello from New York

Thanks all for correcting me. It was in fact the North Greenwich station.

It's looking like the Heathrow-Hammersmith-Westminster-North Greenwich option
is the best, since I'd like to avoid those...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 03, 05:02 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Knotso
Hello from New York

Hi all and have patience with a newcomer.

I'm visiting London in a month -- for the first time -- and staying with a
friend who lives in Greenwich. Pondering the tube map from Heathrow, it...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump