Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rtz92
Forum: London Transport June 25th 14, 10:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By rtz92
Thank you to those who have already participated...

Thank you to those who have already participated in the survey.
And yes we are working with limited resources to get the widest market that we can.
The person offering £20 Oyster cards were not part...
Forum: London Transport June 23rd 14, 05:57 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By rtz92
Commuting in london research project and WIN £5 Amazon Vouchers

University College London is conducting research into commuting behaviour

We are looking for people to help our Research Project by completing a very short survey we are carrying out.

This study...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump