Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Brown
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 03, 12:36 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Paul Brown
Night Buses, Workmans Tickets (history question)

Cast_Iron wrote:
Peter Beale wrote:
And identified by fare code EMS on Gibson ticket machines?
We always
wondered what these were for.

Probably. In my day they were proper...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 03, 09:33 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul Brown
Tube Driver Faints

Boltar wrote:

You have to wonder what kind of man feels sick and faints just because
some other guys are discussing a vasectomy. I'm relly not sure I'd
want this lightweight in charge of my...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 03, 07:16 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Brown
Testeo de News

wrote:
testeo de news server
Escuse me

This address is blacklisted by Spamcop, with an enticing "Erotic" part of
the link one can imagine a repeat of the ".scr" virus or whatever...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 03, 08:19 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Paul Brown
Public Transport Expansion

Paul Weaver wrote:
Looking at the history of the tube, the vast majority of it was built
between 1890 and the first world war. Obviously this was all
entrepreneurs, capitalists that produced...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump