Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GeorgeK
Forum: London Transport October 11th 17, 03:53 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By GeorgeK
Thank you all for your helpful advise. Hillington...

Thank you all for your helpful advise. Hillington is something that I had not considered and it is probably worth looking into it and weight cost/convenience. There are a number of factors that would...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 17, 01:42 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By GeorgeK
My job is at St Thomas hospital so I have to get...

My job is at St Thomas hospital so I have to get to zone 1 (Waterloo or Westminster). I'll check the places along the Chiltern route as well. Would you recommend any of those places over the other...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 17, 01:39 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By GeorgeK
I hadn't consider Hillington. I will check the...

I hadn't consider Hillington. I will check the house prices and do cost/commuting weighting. Thanks for the advice!
Forum: London Transport October 10th 17, 04:30 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By GeorgeK
Thank you all for your replies. My wife doesn't...

Thank you all for your replies. My wife doesn't drive but we are willing to live on the suburbs of Oxford provided that she can take at least the bus to work which is at the city center. We are...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 17, 01:35 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By GeorgeK
Thanks for your reply Robin. We were considering...

Thanks for your reply Robin. We were considering this possibility but the cumulative expenses for the season tickets from e.g. Reading (or any other town in between) to Oxford and Reading to London...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 17, 11:32 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By GeorgeK
Oxford to London commute

Hi all,

I am new in here and I would like your opinion and help. I found a job in London while my wife got a position in Oxford and we were thinking of living in Oxford as it is slightly cheaper and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump