Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mjw1
Forum: London Transport October 26th 03, 03:20 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By mjw1
Road speed cameras

What is the acronym for those road speed cameras they have on the A14 - not
the flashing Gatso ones, but rather the type that record your number plate
as you approach and then measure the time taken...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 03, 02:28 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By mjw1
Stockwell RML blinds

Paul - point taken.

I'm sorry the intented direction of this thread is now well OT.

Mike

Forum: London Transport October 26th 03, 02:26 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By mjw1
Stockwell RML blinds

If I've misread your intentions, Huge, I'm big enough to apologise, ok?
Forum: London Transport October 26th 03, 12:31 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By mjw1
Stockwell RML blinds

Now I know how mere mortals must feel when computer types have geeky
conversations in the pub.

Thanks for that erudite response, Huge.

Having read the discussions in the NG about topics such as...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 03, 11:24 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By mjw1
Stockwell RML blinds

I was surprised to learn, now that Stockwell's RMLs have less than a week
left to run, that in addition to displays for Route 11 and the 36 'Extra'
service operated on Notting Hill Carnival days,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump