Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David J Rainey
Forum: London Transport June 30th 04, 06:53 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By David J Rainey
London Orbital (M25) - Service Areas

In article , usenet-
says...
And even stranger, why do all of them
claim to be Portugese or Italian but are unable to speak the...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 03, 10:18 PM
Replies: 430
Posted By David J Rainey
Britains Crap Roads, Answers wanted

In article ,
says...
The pits were shut because the coal they produced was too expensive and
recoverable reserves were only...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 03, 11:22 PM
Replies: 430

Forum: London Transport November 3rd 03, 06:01 AM
Replies: 430
Posted By David J Rainey
Britains Crap Roads, Answers wanted

In article ,
says...
Yeah whatever I think you will find I am right

The facts have been posted. You are quite wrong.

David
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 03, 12:06 PM
Replies: 430
Posted By David J Rainey
Britains Crap Roads, Answers wanted

In article ,
says...

What about all the other people???? Do you forget the miners strikes when
good ol MT decided to close all of...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump