Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M J Forbes
Forum: London Transport September 29th 03, 06:13 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By M J Forbes
207 / 427

It seems that the contract for the 207 has been re-awarded to First London,
and there are a few changes afoot. The route is to be split, with the "207"
becoming Shepherd's Bush - Hayes Bypass only,...
Forum: London Transport September 21st 03, 01:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By M J Forbes
Information at Kings Cross

"herbwormwood" wrote in message

Hi,
We are visiting London from Tyneside and have read there is a transport
Forum: London Transport September 20th 03, 12:23 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By M J Forbes
Routes K9/K10: Kingston to Epsom

K9 and K10 do only accept London passes as far as Worcester park, and the
services terminate on saturdays at Worcester Park instead of Kingston.
As mentionned already, 406, 418, and 467 do...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 03, 06:33 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By M J Forbes
Video 125 Piccadilly

Surely a gap in the market for train drivers to add to their income.
Could a train...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 10:19 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By M J Forbes
Hammersmith And City

My god! The train that came into Kings Cross this evening looked like
someone had...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 03, 09:54 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By M J Forbes
Want to run your own tubes?

Better get some rolling stock first ...

http://www.carservicesukltd.com/other_items_for_sale.htm

:)
Forum: London Transport August 9th 03, 09:46 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By M J Forbes
UK subway systems

"john" wrote in message
I know it's a bit off topic, but do any other cities (other than London)
in
the UK...
Forum: London Transport August 4th 03, 07:20 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By M J Forbes
Central Line Refund

"Ed Crowley" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport July 29th 03, 10:33 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By M J Forbes
Tunnel Maps

"Lawrence Myers" wrote in message

When I was young I was told it was to dive under an underground river.
Don't know if this...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump