Showing results 1 to 25 of 128
Search took 14.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marland
Forum: London Transport May 21st 20, 04:52 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By Marland
Coronavirus: TfL reveals 20 busiest Tube and train

wrote:

Given the spinelessness evident at #10 there'll probably be no variation in
the rules for weeks even though other EU countries are now all easing
restrictions...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 20, 10:56 AM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

Roland Perry wrote:

I've been what you might call a bit of a poster chid a few times,

Are you sure you haven’t left the word “Wanted” out in front of poster.

GH
Forum: London Transport May 9th 20, 05:09 PM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

Graeme Wall wrote:
On 09/05/2020 16:32, michael adams wrote:

BBC's...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 20, 03:50 PM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

Graeme Wall wrote:

Anyone who was 12 in 1945 would be fully up to speed with the
situation. So that's 87 or older. Many who were younger than that.

Forum: London Transport May 9th 20, 02:23 PM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

tim... wrote:

In message , at 15:03:55 on...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 20, 12:05 PM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:03:55 on Fri, 8 May 2020,
Roland Perry remarked:
In message...
Forum: London Transport May 8th 20, 04:02 PM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

Bryan Morris wrote:
In message , Recliner
writes

There can't be...
Forum: London Transport May 8th 20, 08:46 AM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2020 18:09:14 +0100
Forum: London Transport May 8th 20, 01:50 AM
Replies: 141
Posted By Marland
Nice empty tube

Recliner wrote:

Have they taped off any seats, as seems to have happened in foreign
metros? Any police asking if your journey is strictly necessary?

I’m...
Forum: London Transport March 30th 20, 11:13 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Marland
Crossrail construction halted

Basil Jet wrote:

Sweden seem to have a different take on hit however - they're old and at risk
are being told to...
Forum: London Transport February 29th 20, 03:08 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Marland
not at all Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

Recliner wrote:

It will still be far cheaper to send it by sea, even if the containers
have to be trans-shipped. The huge container vessels unload (very
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 20, 10:30 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Marland
Tunnels from Willesden Junction to Hackney and Wimbledon

Basil Jet wrote:
On 03/02/2020 03:45, Marland wrote:
One of London's other...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 20, 02:45 AM
Replies: 5

Basil Jet wrote:
On 02/02/2020 14:47, Recliner wrote:
One of London's other underground tunnel networks:

Forum: London Transport February 2nd 20, 10:44 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Marland
Dirty air killing 25x as many as car crashes

Roland Perry wrote:

What's your issue with domestic wood-burning. Pollution or CO2. I have a
wood-burner, but don't consume anything other than waste wood that I'd
Forum: London Transport January 25th 20, 05:47 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Marland
Third rail systems return path

wrote:

Not sure an LU train would be much use on 3rd rail tbh :)

Some of the battery Locos would be fine even when running on power being
drawn , I don’t know which...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 20, 08:00 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

Peter Able wrote:

Though at that time the former Tram depot in between Chiswick and
Hammersmith at that time still had them visible as...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 20, 10:05 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

wrote:
On 15 Jan 2020 20:17:18 GMT

I wonder if it was Twickenham I saw some tram lines on my last London
Trolleybus...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 20, 07:17 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

Peter Able wrote:
On 11/01/2020 17:51, Marland wrote:

It's all academic as far as I'm concerned. I refuse to travel on...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 20, 04:38 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

Recliner wrote:
Marland wrote:

Not with Vickers Viscounts though, how do you force...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 20, 12:39 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 11/01/2020 19:49, Marland wrote:
MissRiaElaine...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 20, 06:49 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

Forum: London Transport January 11th 20, 04:51 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Marland
Front-boarding only for BBs

It's all academic as far as I'm concerned. I refuse to travel on these
monstrosities, they are an insult to the traditional Routemaster that...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 20, 05:40 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Marland
no circle line today

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 05/01/2020 22:34, tim... wrote:
(nor the central Met/District)

Who'd have thought that this would make it so hard to get where you want...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 19, 09:40 AM
Replies: 186
Posted By Marland
Latest Heathrow master plan

wrote:
On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 23:27:49 +0000
In article , tim...
Forum: London Transport December 14th 19, 07:52 PM
Replies: 186
Posted By Marland
Latest Heathrow master plan

wrote: