A London Transport forum. London Banter

About LondonBanter This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Invalid thread

Old July 16th 11, 03:27 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London
Default Invalid thread

What is an invalid thread?

I ask because I have received an email from London Banter advising me that someone has posted a reply to a earlier post of mine. When I click on the provided link, I am taken to a message which tells me the thread is invalid.

Even more mysteriously, I cannot find the thread in the main index even though people were posting a day ago!

What is going on?