Old June 30th 05, 05:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Zone boundaries

Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the TFL
site.

Are fares from the Zone 6 Boundary to stations outside London still
cheaper for travel pass holders?
--
Thoss

Old June 30th 05, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the TFL
site.

The London Connections map
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/downloads/LC_May_x05.pdf

Are fares from the Zone 6 Boundary to stations outside London still
cheaper for travel pass holders?

--
Peter

Old July 1st 05, 08:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Peter
Goodland petergoodland.at.hotmail.com@?.? writes
Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the TFL
site.

The London Connections map
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/downloads/LC_May_x05.pdf

Thanks. I did check out the printed version of this map, but that does
not show the zones.
--
Thoss
Old July 1st 05, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

thoss wrote:
In article , Peter
Goodland petergoodland.at.hotmail.com@?.? writes
Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the TFL
site.

The London Connections map
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/downloads/LC_May_x05.pdf

Thanks. I did check out the printed version of this map, but that does
not show the zones.
--
Thoss

The TfL version of the above London Connections map also shows the
Travelcard zones:
http://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con.pdf

Old July 1st 05, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article . com,
Mizter T writes
thoss wrote:
In article , Peter
Goodland petergoodland.at.hotmail.com@?.? writes
Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the TFL
site.

The London Connections map
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/downloads/LC_May_x05.pdf

Thanks. I did check out the printed version of this map, but that does
not show the zones.
--
Thoss

The TfL version of the above London Connections map also shows the
Travelcard zones:
http://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con.pdf

So it does. And rather clearer than the National Rail one, at least at
the edges.

Now how did you come to find it? I trawled the tfl site looking for
just this, but couldn't see any likely-looking links. Obviously I have
a lot to learn about trawling the web.
--
Thoss

Old July 7th 05, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"thoss" wrote in message
In article . com,
Mizter T writes
thoss wrote:
In article , Peter
Goodland petergoodland.at.hotmail.com@?.? writes
Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the
TFL
site.

The London Connections map
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/downloads/LC_May_x05.pdf

Thanks. I did check out the printed version of this map, but that does
not show the zones.

The TfL version of the above London Connections map also shows the
Travelcard zones:
http://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con.pdf

Now how did you come to find it? I trawled the tfl site looking for
just this, but couldn't see any likely-looking links. Obviously I have
a lot to learn about trawling the web.

Yes, it sounds as if you have.
From the TFL site, try the "Tube" or "Rail" tab, then "Maps", or from the
TFL homepage, "Maps", then "Tube maps"?
--
David Biddulph

Old July 8th 05, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , David
Biddulph writes
Now how did you come to find it? I trawled the tfl site looking for
just this, but couldn't see any likely-looking links. Obviously I have
a lot to learn about trawling the web.

Yes, it sounds as if you have.
From the TFL site, try the "Tube" or "Rail" tab, then "Maps", or from
the TFL homepage, "Maps", then "Tube maps"?

Thanks. When I looked there for London Connections, either the link
wasn't there or I didn't recognise "Tubes, trams and trains" as being
it.
--
Thoss