Old July 10th 05, 01:52 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Terrorism and London - This is bigger then we think!!!!

Uncle Fester wrote:
America the Beautiful wrote

This is an important read!

Nah - it's ******** - ignore it

Sounds more like wishful thinking to me...

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.

Old July 10th 05, 02:12 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

This is an important read!

Nah - it's ******** - ignore it

Sounds more like wishful thinking to me...

It is - on your part.

Actually its not! It's quite the opposite!

Keep your fantasies in your bed.

You think I made the whole thing up?

Old July 10th 05, 08:01 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

This is an important read!

Nah - it's ******** - ignore it

Sounds more like wishful thinking to me...

It is - on your part.

Actually its not! It's quite the opposite!

Keep your fantasies in your bed.

You think I made the whole thing up?

Get it through you dense merkin head. We don't lock people up because
they don't share our views.
If you're scared by words - **** off and go live in the woods with the
other nuttas

Yanks are very scared by words, especially words like Justice, truth,
equality, freedom etc. But certain words they like.. such as torture,
slaughter, hypocrite, liar, thief and of course buttbandit.

It explains why you use them in every post.

Old July 11th 05, 02:31 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

This is an important read!

Nah - it's ******** - ignore it

Sounds more like wishful thinking to me...

It is - on your part.

Actually its not! It's quite the opposite!

Keep your fantasies in your bed.

You think I made the whole thing up?

Get it through you dense merkin head. We don't lock people up because
they don't share our views.

Not even when they are recruiting people to blow you up!?!

If you're scared by words - **** off and go live in the woods with the
other nuttas

But what about when their words lead to action?

Old July 11th 05, 04:19 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

This is an important read!

Nah - it's ******** - ignore it

Sounds more like wishful thinking to me...

It is - on your part.

Actually its not! It's quite the opposite!

Keep your fantasies in your bed.

You think I made the whole thing up?

Get it through you dense merkin head. We don't lock people up because
they don't share our views.

Not even when they are recruiting people to blow you up!?!

They only want to blow yanks up - that makes them a charitable institution.

If you're scared by words - **** off and go live in the woods with the
other nuttas

But what about when their words lead to action?

We blame you for that.

Old July 11th 05, 08:15 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:22:11 +0100, Marc Brett
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:27:52 GMT,
(Nick Cooper) wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:19:56 +0100, Londoner
wrote:

[snip whinging political point-scoring]

I wonder if Livingstone would embrace Qaradawi today? Should
Livingstone now do the honorable thing and go?

He'll go when _real_ Londoners stop voting for him.

Do you mean Regular Londoners in the Fox News sense?
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ab%20people%22

Your point being?
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk
Old July 11th 05, 07:54 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Gerard wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:19:39 +1200, Greg Procter
wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote:

But what about when their words lead to action?

We blame you for that.

New Zealand is a terribly boring country

You're absolutely right - just remember that if you ever feel tempted to
come here for any reason!

-- For that reason Greg
Procter has, in is 19 years of suffering it all, become a "1960's
American Hippie" wanna-B.

Excuse me, I was a hippie in the 1960s

He loved the color and excitement of the
bell bottoms, tie-dyes, free sex and anti-American radicalism that he
has read about.

I was there.

Don't take Greg seriously. He really doesn't mean what
he says about the US it's just an element of the "US flower child era"
role he's playing.

Old July 12th 05, 04:45 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Gerard wrote:

wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote:

But what about when their words lead to action?

We blame you for that.

New Zealand is a terribly boring country

You're absolutely right - just remember that if you ever feel tempted to
come here for any reason!

I've been there. It's a terribly boring, stuffy, "please favor us with
a tie at breakfast, sir", bombastic, redneck jerk water island.

That's the one!
(where the hell did he find anywhere that requires ties at breakfast?)

-- For that reason Greg
Procter has, in is 19 years of suffering it all, become a "1960's
American Hippie" wanna-B.

Excuse me, I was a hippie in the 1960s

That's impossible in that you're obviously an immature 19 year old
now.

I've regressed - what's _your_ excuse?

He loved the color and excitement of the
bell bottoms, tie-dyes, free sex and anti-American radicalism that he
has read about.

I was there.

No you weren't.

Sorry, but yes I was.

Old July 12th 05, 08:17 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Gerard wrote:

wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote:

But what about when their words lead to action?

We blame you for that.

New Zealand is a terribly boring country

You're absolutely right - just remember that if you ever feel tempted to
come here for any reason!

I've been there. It's a terribly boring, stuffy, "please favor us with
a tie at breakfast, sir", bombastic, redneck jerk water island.

That's the one!
(where the hell did he find anywhere that requires ties at breakfast?)

-- For that reason Greg
Procter has, in is 19 years of suffering it all, become a "1960's
American Hippie" wanna-B.

Excuse me, I was a hippie in the 1960s

That's impossible in that you're obviously an immature 19 year old
now.

I've regressed - what's _your_ excuse?

Only the self-disparaged like you, use excuses.

When you make stupid statements in regard to me I can either respond by pointing
out what an idiot you are, by disputing your allegation, or by treating it and
you as a joke. On this occassion I went with your being a joke. I was born in
the first half of last century and neither of us can change that.
You, on the other hand, would appear to have come down in the last shower.

He loved the color and excitement of the
bell bottoms, tie-dyes, free sex and anti-American radicalism that he
has read about.

I was there.

No you weren't.

Sorry, but yes I was.

Sorry, no you weren't. Otherwise you would have posted some proof.

Proof of what? Free sex? I never once charged so I can't show you invoices or
receipts.

You're just another sheep shanking kiwi.

It's all in your little mind, pervert.

Don't take Greg seriously. He really doesn't mean what
he says about the US it's just an element of the "US flower child era"
role he's playing.

Regards,
Greg.P.