Old March 9th 07, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Foxy DLR

I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

Old March 9th 07, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"alex_t" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

Did he remember to touch in and touch out to avoid paying the maximum fair?

Old March 9th 07, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message

"alex_t" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

Did he remember to touch in and touch out to avoid paying the maximum
fair?

Fare even.

Old March 9th 07, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Did he remember to touch in and touch out to avoid paying the maximum fair?

:-D
LOL, doubt it!

Old March 10th 07, 06:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On Mar 9, 6:56 pm, "alex_t" wrote:
I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

I was a bit more surprised when I saw a fox come down from the
footbridge and wander across platform 5/6 at London Bridge, given that
the whole station is on a viaduct.

Old March 11th 07, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"alex_t" wrote in message
oups.com...

Did he remember to touch in and touch out to avoid paying the maximum
fair?

:-D
LOL, doubt it!

He will be charged the maximum fare then and will receive a letter adivising
him.

Old March 12th 07, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I was a bit more surprised when I saw a fox come down from the
footbridge and wander across platform 5/6 at London Bridge, given that
the whole station is on a viaduct.

Well, until then I haven't see any fox in London at all. At least now
I understand that those fox-like "dogs" I see sometimes are actually
foxes! (which was quite unbelievable for a foreigner)

Old March 12th 07, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 9 Mar 2007 23:59:18 -0800, "MIG"
wrote:

On Mar 9, 6:56 pm, "alex_t" wrote:
I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

I was a bit more surprised when I saw a fox come down from the
footbridge and wander across platform 5/6 at London Bridge, given that
the whole station is on a viaduct.

there are polenty of fox's in the city , I saw one in my road eating
the remains of someone's rejected takeaway.
Old March 12th 07, 10:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On Mar 12, 10:36 am, Martyn Dawe wrote:
On 9 Mar 2007 23:59:18 -0800, "MIG"
wrote:

On Mar 9, 6:56 pm, "alex_t" wrote:
I just saw fox running near the rails at the Bow Church DLR station :-
It ran through the length of the platform, then crossed the rails and
went to the garden nearby.

I was a bit more surprised when I saw a fox come down from the
footbridge and wander across platform 5/6 at London Bridge, given that
the whole station is on a viaduct.

there are polenty of fox's in the city , I saw one in my road eating
the remains of someone's rejected takeaway.

That's what I expect it was after at London Bridge, but there's
usually some kind of undisturbed land nearby, eg railway embankment or
abandoned garden. I am not sure where there is any such land at
London Bridge station.