Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr Thant
Forum: London Transport December 31st 09, 06:45 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Mr Thant
Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

On 31 Dec, 19:04, wrote:
What neither this nor TfL's provision give me is something I can look at
when I don't have access to the internet! That needs to be a...
Forum: London Transport December 24th 09, 11:10 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Thant
Paddington H&C station upgrade

Yes, but how much of that improves the connection with the main line
station? As far as I could see from those plans that bit remains...
Forum: London Transport December 24th 09, 11:12 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Thant
Paddington H&C station upgrade

On 24 Dec, 10:40, Dominic wrote:
I hope the
shortest route won't involve walking down the taxi ramp, because I
can't see any footway on it!

There's a pavement on the south...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 09, 03:43 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Thant
Paddington H&C station upgrade

Here's the planning application:

http://idocs.westminster.gov.uk:8080/WAM/showCaseFileDocs.do?appNumber=09/09265/LBC

There's a new concourse above the platforms with three sets of stairs
and a...
Forum: London Transport December 19th 09, 07:28 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By Mr Thant
Moorgate branch decommissioned

On 19 Dec, 18:11, D7666 wrote:
Not if the path of one NB train that goes into the sidings is taken up
by the Down train from Moorgate, and the one out of St.Pauls by an Up
Forum: London Transport December 19th 09, 04:01 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By Mr Thant
Moorgate branch decommissioned

On 19 Dec, 15:39, "Basil Jet"
The expected advantage of TL2k is for people travelling between Cambridge
and Blackfriars or Littlehampton and Kings...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 09, 06:04 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Mr Thant
Doubledecker overturns in Battersea

On 16 Dec, 18:57, Mr Thant
When the bus hit a bridge at Kentish Town West last...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 09, 05:57 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Mr Thant
Doubledecker overturns in Battersea

Odd, they've changed the destination blind on the front to show "sorry
not in service". *What was the point in doing that?! *It...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 09, 11:07 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Mr Thant
TfL Farefinder

On 15 Dec, 12:57, "Paul Scott" wrote:
That will be the fare using TfL services only, eg LO changing onto LU
somewhere.

I think the fare it gives you first is...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 09, 07:20 PM
Replies: 123
Posted By Mr Thant
Extending point-to-point seasons next year

Out of curiosity, will these be zonal NR-only season tickets? Or will
there only be Travelcards, forcing us to pay for...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 09, 10:29 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Mr Thant
TfL fare information for 2010

I can see that the grippers wouldn't necessarily know I was not getting
off *in* Zone 1 and touching out there. *On the other hand they...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 09, 09:08 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Mr Thant
Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

On 2 Dec, 21:18, Stuart Johnson
If from 2nd January suppose I board a 405 bus in Redhill just after
9am and use my PAYG Oyster to travel to Croydon, and...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 09, 07:23 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Mr Thant
Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

Surely the point is that if 'first touch in that day' is later than 0930 the
peak daily cap becomes irrelevant? That is what...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 09, 05:45 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Mr Thant
Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

If your first *touch in takes place before 0930, all your peak and offpeak
daily fares will be added up and capped at the...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 09, 10:35 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Thant
Stratford International now open

On 1 Dec, 22:44, trundlefast wrote:
Thanks for that, Interesting stuff. How long would you say the
transfer is from SFA to SRA? The SE website seems to say it`s a 20-
Forum: London Transport November 30th 09, 06:14 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Thant
Stratford International now open

On 30 Nov, 14:08, Mr Thant maha.thray.sithu.u.th...@
Will visit later.

So that was an undexpected cluster****. I wanted to keep my ticket,
and was worried about the gates at Stratford...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 09, 01:08 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr Thant
Stratford International now open

To Southeastern High Speed services and shuttle buses from Stratford
platform 11 (the northernmost), which is the only way to get there.

Zero fanfare, but it appears to be true looking at Live...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 09, 02:46 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr Thant
KXSP Northern Ticket Hall diagram

Yowser.

http://picasaweb.google.com/maha.thray.sithu.u.thant/KXSP#5409550743491228162

Forum: London Transport November 25th 09, 12:52 AM
Replies: 115
OEP
Posted By Mr Thant
OEP

How very, very odd. *When I went to that page earlier today it had a
load of detail about the post 2 Jan 2010 situation on it. It...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 09, 12:45 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By Mr Thant
All stations map of Great Britain railways

On 11 Nov, 22:33, zzzz wrote:
Absolutely brilliant!!
It's missing Wandsworth Common though :)

phil

As is Queenstown Road Battersea. And the "Wandsworth Road" west...
Forum: London Transport November 12th 09, 08:43 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Mr Thant
Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of stationinterchanges

Perhaps someone can correct me but is the spreadsheet file from way
back in Nov 2008 ? There are several other valid OOSIs which...
Forum: London Transport November 11th 09, 08:09 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Mr Thant
All stations map of Great Britain railways

On 11 Nov, 18:02, E27002 wrote:

Now has the whole of the London conurbation including London
Forum: London Transport November 11th 09, 07:20 PM
Replies: 118
Posted By Mr Thant
Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

On 11 Nov, 19:54, MIG wrote:
Well, the only arrow one can see in the picture is pointing upwards,
actually.

I wonder what the previous one was like?

Like...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 09, 05:30 PM
Replies: 118
Posted By Mr Thant
Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

On 10 Nov, 16:54, "Paul Scott" wrote:
I think I've lost track of that aspect. Weren't there at one time supposed
to be some slight changes to the Met and District...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump