Old November 11th 09, 10:46 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default All stations map of Great Britain railways

Mr Thant wrote on 11 November
2009 22:09:38 ...
On 11 Nov, 18:02, E27002 wrote:
On Nov 11, 9:04 am, Mr Mappy wrote:

Now has the whole of the London conurbation including London
Underground. See:
http://www.projectmapping.co.uk/Reso...0AS%20v1.5.pdf
All comments appreciated!
Mr Mappy

Exellent. I expecially like the London area. This cannot have been
easy.

- The curve from Crystal Palace to Norwood Junction is missing.
- There's zero prospect of the future London Overground calling at
Brixton.
- King George V to Woolwich Arsenal DLR is missing.
- "Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich" (and Custom House for Excel)
- "Bromley-by-Bow"
- "Finchley Road and Frognal"
- Mitcham Junction should be shown as a proper interchange with the
tram
- c2c trains do not (and cannot) call at Shadwell
- Chiswick Park is on the wrong branch
- Waterloo East interchanges with Southwark
- Are you ignoring Heathrow Connect?
- The new 3 new DLR stations between Stratford and Canning Town are
missing

Also:
- White City should be Central Line only, not also on Hammersmith &
City/Circle
- Ladbroke Road, not Ladbrook Road
- The Thames should go between St Margarets and Richmond, not between
Twickenham and St Margarets
- Bethnal Green, not Bethnel Green (twice)

--
Richard J.