Old November 11th 09, 11:55 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Richard Fairhurst[_2_] Richard Fairhurst[_2_] is offline

Default All stations map of Great Britain railways

On Nov 11, 10:21*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
I prefer the elegant clarity of the New Adlestrop Rail Atlas:
http://www.systemed.net/atlas/

Thanks! Coincidentally I've been doing a bunch of work on the New
Adlestrop this evening.

I'm hoping to have a release with coverage extending as far as an east-
west line starting at Leyland, and ending at the Humber, pretty soon
now. I might then start a separate sheet north of there, as the
Illustrator file is getting _really_ slow to edit...

Richard