Old November 12th 09, 12:39 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Mr Guest Mr Guest is offline

Default All stations map of Great Britain railways

Richard Fairhurst wrote (apparently) in uk.railway on Thu 12 Nov
2009 00:55:55:

On Nov 11, 10:21*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
I prefer the elegant clarity of the New Adlestrop Rail Atlas:
http://www.systemed.net/atlas/

Thanks! Coincidentally I've been doing a bunch of work on the
New Adlestrop this evening.

I'm hoping to have a release with coverage extending as far as an
east- west line starting at Leyland, and ending at the Humber,
pretty soon now. I might then start a separate sheet north of
there, as the Illustrator file is getting _really_ slow to
edit...

Richard

Guess that's not going to have anything west of Marston Moor on the
Harrogate line but will continue to keep an eye on it, as I have been
doing for a couple of years. It's extremely useful for the areas
covered so far though.

Thanks!
--
MrGuest
Always, seemingly, on the road to nowhere