Old November 12th 09, 08:49 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Richard Fairhurst[_2_] Richard Fairhurst[_2_] is offline

Default All stations map of Great Britain railways

Mr Guest wrote:
Guess that's not going to have anything west of Marston Moor on the
Harrogate line but will continue to keep an eye on it, as I have been
doing for a couple of years. It's extremely useful for the areas
covered so far though.

Once I'm clear of the Pennines it'll be plain sailing up to the
Edinburgh-Glasgow belt. It's the really dense areas that take the time
- both in terms of research and cartography. Dewsbury has not been a
bunch of fun and I'm not looking forward to Leeds in the next-but-one
release...

Ricard