Old November 12th 09, 02:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Uncle-C Uncle-C is offline

Default Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of stationinterchanges

On 11 Nov, 21:54, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:29:42 -0800 (PST), Uncle-C
wrote:

Perhaps someone can correct me but is the spreadsheet file from way
back in Nov 2008 ? There are several other valid OOSIs which have
emerged since then; Seven Sisters / South Tottenham being one of them.

Are you sure about that? *I'm not aware that is an OSI for PAYG.

I done a "fare finder" search on the TFL site for "Gospel Oak to
Wanstead," and when clicking on "Alternative Fare" it came up with
two options :

Route 1: Avoiding Zone 1 via Stratford (London Overground)

Route 2: Via Blackhorse Road, Leytonstone/Leytonstone High Road, Seven
Sisters/South Tottenham, Tottenham Hale or Walthamstow Central/Queen's
Rd

From the above I am correct in deducing that Seven Sisters / South
Tottenham are OOSIs ? In terms of walking distance they are only about
5-10 minutes from each other.

uc