Old November 12th 09, 06:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Uncle-C Uncle-C is offline

Default Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of stationinterchanges

On 12 Nov, 18:32, Paul Corfield wrote:

As a side comment I was slightly puzzled by some of the interchange
examples provided by the fare finder alternative routes. I can see why
someone may change Leytonstone High Rd / Leytonstone in order to reach
Wanstead. I completely fail to see why anyone starting at Gospel Oak and
not going via Z1 would change Seven Sisters / South Tottenham or
Walthamstow Central / Walthamstow Queens Road in order to reach
*Wanstead* on the Central Line! * Most odd but not an issue for anyone
here to answer.

The only possible reason I can think of is if one decides to take the
NLL line instead of the GOBLIN . This would allow a change at Highbury
&Islington onto the Victoria Line to either Seven Sisters, for the
GOBLIN from S.Tottenham to Leytsonstone High Rd. and then Central Line
at Leytonstone , or Walthamstow Central, for the GOBLIN from
Walthamstow Queens Rd to Leytonstone High Rd.