Old November 12th 09, 11:13 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Mr Guest Mr Guest is offline

Default All stations map of Great Britain railways

Richard Fairhurst wrote (apparently) in uk.railway on Thu 12 Nov
2009 09:49:39:

Mr Guest wrote:
Guess that's not going to have anything west of Marston Moor on
the Harrogate line but will continue to keep an eye on it, as I
have been doing for a couple of years. It's extremely useful for
the areas covered so far though.

Once I'm clear of the Pennines it'll be plain sailing up to the
Edinburgh-Glasgow belt. It's the really dense areas that take the
time - both in terms of research and cartography. Dewsbury has
not been a bunch of fun and I'm not looking forward to Leeds in
the next-but-one release...

Ricard

Thanks Richard, look forward to the future releases as and when you
are able to work on them. I suspect Leeds, Bradford, Dewsbury,
Huddersfield, Halifax and all round those areas are a bit difficult to
sort out quickly. Good luck with it.
--
MrGuest
Always, seemingly, on the road to nowhere