Old November 15th 09, 09:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris[_2_] Chris[_2_] is offline

Default Accessible Taxi from Tate Modern to Paddington on a SaturdayEvening

On 14 Nov, 13:55, "Basil Jet"
wrote:
Peter Smyth wrote:
"Basil Jet" wrote in message
James Salisbury wrote:
Hi,
I would to go from the Tate Modern to Paddington at about 19:00, and
need a wheelchair cab. How long does the journey normally take and
is there a suitable rank close by?

Here's the rank... Whether there'll be a taxi on it is another
question, but there are many moving available taxis on all major
roads in Central London at the moment due to the recession.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...3,-0.126364&sp...

All London taxis are wheelchair accessible. I don't know the journey
time.

That's Tate Britain :-)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...7,-0.100309&sp...

This is Tate Modern.

Oh yeah. There are always taxis on the rank at Tate Modern.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.- Hide quoted text -

I would allow 30 minutes to get yourself onto Paddington concourse
from there.