Old November 18th 09, 03:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme[_2_] Graeme[_2_] is offline

Default Disruption at Feltham

In message
"Paul Scott" wrote:

"Bondee" wrote in message

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

Where does that underpass come out then, I can't see any sign of it on
the north of the tracks?

I'm not sure. I've never really paid any attention to the area until I
read about the bridge collapse. It's not a footpath from the golf
course, is it? I guess the entrance on the other side would be hidden by
the trees.

A good quality picture of the failure has appeared on the Network Rail site
now:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/servic...idge_Nov09.JPG

Nasty!

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail