Old November 19th 09, 10:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Disruption at Feltham

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:14:48 +0000, "J. Chisholm"
wrote:
I don't go with 'constant change' theory. More like a typical foundation
that has been undermined by a particular rainfall event.

That's precisely why I stated "It is probably a result of scour under
the foundations as a result of the extreme flows of water."

You obviously didn't bother to read that. However, you quoted it in
your reply.

Do you make a habit of replying to postings you cannot be bothered to
read? Why?