Old November 20th 09, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default A sign of things to come...

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:20:41 -0000, "Recliner"
wrote:

I noticed that Crossrail work has now started being blamed for
weekend Underground closures: "Between Edgware Road and Barking
there is no service due to Thameslink and Crossrail work.".

Perhaps this has been said before, but it's the first time I've
noticed it in the weekly TfL closures email. But I guess we'll have
to get used to seeing it many, many times more in the coming years.

I spotted that on the travel info newsletter I see at work. I think
the work is somewhere on the Barbican - Liv St section but not 100%
certain about that.

I'd assumed it was at Farringdon.