Old November 20th 09, 12:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Is it time for transport unions to be banned?

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:04:54 -0000
"Recliner" wrote:
Seriously though , people like Bob Crowe are just as much of a
cancer on society as those idiot bankers. I wouldn't loose any
sleep if he was arrested and charged with misconduct in a public
office.

Who on earth is this villainous Bob "Crowe" (sic)? Could you be
confusing him with Bob Crow of the RMT, who holds no public office?
And how do you "loose" sleep anyway? [Presumably this is the
opposite of "tight" sleep, enjoyed before waking up with a hangover?]

Oooh , typos. Wow, a couple of killer repost there mate, tell us your
secret why don't you!

I don't like Bob Crow any more than you do, but I do get fed up with the
repeated misspelling of his name, along with George Osborne (not
Osbourne).