Old November 20th 09, 06:24 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
E27002 E27002 is offline

Default First Capital Connect Inspectors strike again ! Allegedly

On Nov 20, 10:18*am, "traction" wrote:
http://www.penaltyfareappeal.co.uk/wordpress/?cat=157

All quotes are from the above site- the allegations are just that.

...We have received a worrying report from a pregnant passenger that was
assaulted by a member of First Capital Connect Staff...
...While she was queuing, the inspector rushed over behind her and told her
that the ticket was not valid for the journey that she had made and would
have to pay an "On the spot Penalty Fare of £20.00" and demanded cash or
credit card payment immediately....
...The inspector then forcefully snatched the passengers Oyster card out of
her hand and said "Ill keep this card and you can do the writing."...
...The passenger stayed with the inspector until the police arrived at the
station, she attempted again to put her case across to the inspector who
told her to "Shut up, your doing my head in". ...
....The inspector put both of her hand on the passengers stomach and pushed
her out of the way shouting "Get out of my F*****g face"...
....The passenger then waited for the police to arrive and take a statement,
after giving all the details the inspector was arrested and taken to a local
police station.....
....We are pleased to announce that the passenger concerned is pressing
charges against the inspector and we will provide any updates once we
receive them....

Wonderful news. Decent people need to stand up to the scum that has
taken over.