Old November 20th 09, 06:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default First Capital Connect strike ...

On Nov 17, 9:49*pm, John B wrote:

*Are* they actually running 4-cars? I've been rush-hour commuting
mostly on FCC-TL throughout the dispute, and haven't encountered any.

Yes.

My commute must be different to yours then cos I seen single 319s out
every day in both peaks.

And FCC words are ''all trains'' not just peak trains.

It is ******** as they still have attach and detach 4+4 - 8 and 8 -
4+4 diagrams at Luton, this week. In fact one of them to the best of
my knowledge puts a 4car on what was previously a permanennt 8car
turn.

FCC are not telling the whole truth in any of this.

(if they're still running the one evening 317 out of Moorgate[*],
then I can pretty much see why that one might run as 4-car...)

[*] obviously ECS til Farringdon

No.

The 317 diagram left BedPan lines several weeks ago. The train is now
booked and permanent altered [in the full timetable] as 17:blurr
Elephant & Castle start 2x319 *however* as an additonal to the
emergency timetable the 18:19 exFarringdon has been used by 2x377
after reversing ECS Moorgate.

--
Nick