Old November 21st 09, 02:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default Quiztime

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:01:20 -0000, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

Where is there a bridge over The Thames which has both ends on the
same side of The Thames?

wild guess

Eel Pie Island? Is the end of the bridge on the island counted as
being on the same bank as the end of bridge on the shore?

I think not. I made a special effort to word the question so that the Eel
Pie Island bridge wouldn't qualify... maybe I failed...

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.