Old November 21st 09, 04:37 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default First Capital Connect Inspectors strike again ! Allegedly

E27002 wrote:
On Nov 20, 10:18 am, "traction" wrote:
http://www.penaltyfareappeal.co.uk/wordpress/?cat=157

All quotes are from the above site- the allegations are just that.

...We have received a worrying report from a pregnant passenger that
was assaulted by a member of First Capital Connect Staff...
...While she was queuing, the inspector rushed over behind her and
told her that the ticket was not valid for the journey that she had
made and would have to pay an "On the spot Penalty Fare of £20.00"
and demanded cash or credit card payment immediately....
...The inspector then forcefully snatched the passengers Oyster card
out of her hand and said "Ill keep this card and you can do the
writing."... ...The passenger stayed with the inspector until the
police arrived at the station, she attempted again to put her case
across to the inspector who told her to "Shut up, your doing my head
in". ... ....The inspector put both of her hand on the passengers
stomach and pushed her out of the way shouting "Get out of my
F*****g face"... ....The passenger then waited for the police to
arrive and take a statement, after giving all the details the
inspector was arrested and taken to a local police station.....
....We are pleased to announce that the passenger concerned is
pressing charges against the inspector and we will provide any
updates once we receive them....

Wonderful news. Decent people need to stand up to the scum that has
taken over.

I walked into an FCC station a few years ago, and before I could walk three
metres to the ticket window an aggressive female (I think men were not her
type) jumped in front of me and demanded to see my ticket, and when I said I
didn't have one yet she talked to me like I was a criminal. I hope it's the
same woman, and I hope she gets imprisoned.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.