Old November 21st 09, 04:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default Brent Cross Cricklewood

The planned development has been approved.... a new Thameslink station south
of the NCR is part of the plan. Also a new road bridge from the A5/Oxgate
Gardens junction eastward over the railway. I'd like to think the new bridge
will make Cricklewood Lane less trafficky, but the extra houses in the area
might mean the end result is an even more congested area.
http://www.brentcrosscricklewood.com...transport.html

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.